Transformation Travelogue via email

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Transformation Travelogue...


Who? What? When? Where? Why?
Wait What???

OK so here's the deal, for years  now I have been studying and reading and dabbling in personal transformation, personal growth, self improvement information: books, tapes, seminars,experiences.Call it what you will, it's the stuff we should all be doing to make our lives better. Which is good for the everybody really, especially the people closest to us. Ok, ok so back to the deal. I've been slacking! I've been studying and not doing. I know a lot of stuff but have never really done much with it.So what now? I've decided to get off my ass and put all of this lernin to use : ) 

So lets get to the Who..
And the answer is, it really doesn't matter! does it? I'm a regular guy just like you. 

I'm in my thirties, I have a couple of kids (two strong, smart young lads who will be bigger than me some day) a wonderful girlfriend (much more really <3 ) and a life that has changed a lot in the past few years. As it does for everyone; Births, Deaths, Marriages, Divorces, Revelations, Re-locations etc. you get the picture. 

And now for the What
This blog and the business of transformation.
I'm taking all the programs I've managed to aquire over the years I'm going to do all of them end to end, start to finish all the way through,doing all the work, tracking it daily; bogging my progress, my thoughts and reflections, and an overview of the days "work" and any the results along the way.

Ok so when? 
Daily. At least during the week. Most of these programs are set up for a five day week with weekends off so to speak. Of course, on the weekends I might be doing a seminar or attending a teaching I'll post on that too I suspect, If I can find the time. Why not? it's all part of the trip.

Where? 
Alright I might have gotten a little overzealous on the question words at the beginning, this one's a bit irrelevant. 

Why?
For the hell of it. I'm not really doing this for any reason other then to keep track of my progress and because I like the idea of having a real example of how well this stuff works. Perhaps it will, perhaps it won't, either way we'll find out one way, one way or the other. And just to be clear, I'm not writing this with any hopes of getting followers or making money. There are too many clumsy attempts to "get  followers" and "generate traffic" out there. I'm just lookin to be honest and frank about some stuff i'm doing that's all if you like it hang around if not it's been nice knowing you, see you around.

So I think you get the gist. If it sounds like an interesting proposition pop back and see what tomorrow brings. I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment