Transformation Travelogue via email

Monday, October 17, 2011

Ok So what's the program?


Ok, so you get the picture? Lots of info not so much work, So what's the program?
Well I'm quite sure of the whole program only that I'm going to work through all of the books and courses I own and that's a lot! 15 gig of Audio and  video and that's just the digital stuff that doesn't include CDs and cassettes. Yes I said cassettes.

I do know where I'm starting.

I'm starting with The Millionaire MBA program from www.millionairemba.com . It's a 60 day program based a collection interviews with 29 self made millionaires. Ok I know what your thinking. Make a million dollars, Scam Alert! OK well maybe and then again maybe not. That's what this is all about, giving it a go, trying it on, going all in, giving it 100% and seeing where it takes me. And hey if I make a million or two in the process it'll be that much more fun!

So the plan is to start next Monday with the first day of the program and to continue on with it for 60days. I think it;s really 8 weeks meaning forty weekdays but who's counting?

I'll do the listening and any assignments and post an overview of both. Actually now that I think about it, I might as well just post the homework in it's entirety. What do I have to hide? besides it will be interesting and fun to look back after I made my firt million and see where it all started. lol 

That's all for now, see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment