Transformation Travelogue via email

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

In the beginning there was the millionaire mind set: The Millionaire MBA Day 1

That's right today's the day! Day one of the millionaire MBA and the beginning of Transformation Travelogue.

Today was all about Millionaire Mindset the way of thinking and behaving that is the essence of the entrepreneurial spirit and the bedrock of self made millionaires. It is diametrically opposed to the employee mind set and even further from the corporate mind set.

So whats the big deal?
Well as the Buddha said "with our minds we make the world". Now I could dive into a rich esoteric explanation but I think I'll save that for another day and trust me I will. But for now just accept it as the truth that it is, go with me for a while here. If we make the world with our minds and I'm sure you can agree this is at least true of our personal inner world, then what we hold in our mind is what we create. So then Millionaire Mind set is what it's all about!

Passion!
Believing in yourself
Desire, Commitment, Drive.
Courage!
Clear Vision of the future
Hard work and Self Discipline
Optimism
Wisdom
Willingness to risk

That is what separates a self made Millionaire from an employee or a corporate man.

So on to the homework:

1. What are you passionate about?

People
The Dharma
Neuro Linguistic Programing
New ideas
Doing things the right way
Process improvement
New experiences

2. Who do you admire or what life styles do you admire?

Buddha
Khentrul Rinpoche,
Soygal Rinpoche
Lama Zongpo
Anthony Robbins
Richard Bandler
Richard Branson

3. What do you want out of life

Happy family
Loving supportive partner
To travel
Experience new things and cultures
Free people from suffering
Have all of my and my family's needs taken care of
To own at least one home

4. What don't I want

To be without my sons
To worry about where money is coming from or how to make ends meat

I could probably expand on all of these but that's it for now. It's getting late and tomorrow is another day

1 comment:

  1. I love the homework and your answers! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete